THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
IMMIGRATION SERVICES DEPARTMENT
Visa issuance process in Tanzania is now simplified. A prospective visitor to Tanzania can now easily apply, make payment and receive his/her Visa Grant Notice Online.
To access this service an applicant will be required to:
- Visit the Immigration Services website: www.immigration.go.tz
- Click “e-services” button;
- Select and click “e-Visa Application Form”
- Fill in the Online Visa Application Form;
- Submit the scanned relevant attachments online;
- After submission of online visa application, an applicant will receive an e-mail message containing User Identification Number that will be used to track his/her application Online;
- Then an applicant will be required to make payment through one of the following methods:
- By Visa card; By Master card; or By Swift transfer
- (i.e. depositing money directly into bank account at the bank counter).
- After making fee payment, an Applicant will receive a notification that his payment has been received;
- After completion of visa process, an applicant will receive a “Visa Grant Notice” through his/her email address;
- Having received the visa Grant Notice, an applicant can now begin his/her trip to TANZANIA
CAULTION: Applicants are reminded to make their applications through official Tanzania Immigration Website: www.immigration.go.tz and not any other link.
For More information or enquiries about VISA PROCESS, please contact:
The Commissioner General of Immigration: Tel (+255) 28 50575. Email [email protected]
The Commissioner of Immigration – ZANZIBAR
Tel: + 255 24 22 39148. Email [email protected]
ISSUED BY PUBLIC RELATION SECTION
DAR ES SALAAM – TANZANIA